Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Mani 2015!

Happy Easter, everybody! I hope you all had a great time spending this special holiday with friends and family!

I just have a quick post for you today - my Easter mani! I decided on wearing Incoco wraps. I absolutely love these! I have worn a few different kinds and they are very durable! I like to change my polish frequently, so I haven't made it two weeks with any of them on yet, but I think they would definitely last the whole time!  The are made of real nail polish and are super easy to apply. The best part is probably the easy removal, though. All you need to regular nail polish and you are good to go! 




The following are photos of Dip Dyed from Incoco's Easter collection. 






So what do you think?! If you're interested, you can purchase Incoco wraps here!






1 comment:

  1. I really want to join your site but google just keeps telling We're Sorry....

    ReplyDelete