Sunday, July 29, 2012

Ulta is the Ultimate!

Good afternoon! I hope everyone is having a great Sunday so far! I'm having a pretty good day...went to church this morning and then had Which Wich for lunch! It was my first time there and it was definitely delicious! Anywho, today I have a polish from Ulta that is called Taupe on Taupe! It's a very pretty light brown creme polish with a gold shimmer! This was actually my first brown polish, and I have to say that I love it! I also got tons of compliments when I was wearing it. :o) I do have to tell you though, I thought the gold shimmer showed up more in the bottle and was much lighter on the nail, but it's definitely still visible in the sun. The following photos are two coats of Taupe on Taupe with a top coat. You could definitely get away with just one coat, but I always like to do two for some reason!



The above photo was taken in the sun and then next one was taken in the shade. 



Now on this next photo, I decided to try and do an accent nail with Sally Hansen - Crackle Antiqued Gold. As you can see that was a BIG fail! I love Crackle polish and I found it on clearance at Target so I decided to grab it. I now see why it was on clearance because on my left hand it only crackled a little and on my right hand it didn't crackle at all! Boo!



So, to sum up this post - I absolutely love my Ulta polish, but I will probably stay away from the Sally Hansen Crackle polishes for a while. Hope you all have a great rest of the day!




No comments:

Post a Comment