Sunday, March 29, 2015

Fresh Paint Once Upon A Time Collection

Happy Sunday, everyone! Man, I can't believe the weekend always flies by SO quickly! It's hard to believe that tomorrow is already Monday. At least I have The Walking Dead to look forward to tonight. Although, I can't believe it's already the season finale! AMC needs to have their shows last longer!!! :( 

Well, today I have another polish brand that is new to me - Fresh Paint. These polishes are sold at Five Below and all have a 3-free formula. The following photos are of the Once Upon A Time Collection *I think*. I bought these a couple of weeks ago and took a picture of the sign, but must have accidentally deleted it off of my phone. Boooo. Check out the photos!



FYI - All of these polishes are shimmery and dry semi-matte, but since I love shiny-ness, all of my pictures have top coat. :)

The first polish up is Enchanted. This polish is a beautiful light pink. It's so girly - I love it! The following photos are of two coats of Enchanted and one coat of Seche Vite. 







The second polish I have for you is Hakuna Matata - only named after the best Disney movie, ever! This polish is a dusty orange. Orange is definitely my least favorite color, but I really like it more than expected. The following is two coats of Hakuna Matata and one coat of Seche Vite. 







Finally I have Glass Slipper. This is probably my favorite of the three polishes! I just love the light blue! It reminds me a lot of Cinderella by Sinful Colors. I may do a comparison on here the next few days to see. I believe this main difference is that Cinderella actually has pink shimmer, whereas this one has a blue shimmer. Check it out! 





So what do y'all think? I really liked these and definitely thought they were worth the money! The formula on all three polishes was good and they were all easily opaque in two coats. You can get these at Five Below - 3 for $5! 

BTW, when you have these on you can see the shimmer - especially in the light! It was tricky to catch it on camera. 


No comments:

Post a Comment