Monday, March 23, 2015

Polished by KPT Basic Thermals

Happy Monday! I'm so thankful to be off of work today...especially because it is actually BEAUtiful outside! So glad the weather is finally warming up! 

Today I have for you two thermal polishes from Polished by KPT's Basic Thermal collection. These are actually the first thermal polishes I have ever tried, so I was super excited when they finally arrived in the mail! I will say, I didn't have to wait long! The items got to me very quickly after I ordered them! Just so you know, these babies change colors when placed in cold/warm water. It's awesome! 


The first polish I have for you today is Delilac. It is definitely my favorite of the two! It is a beautiful purple that is perfect for spring time! The following photos are of 2 coats of Delilac with 1 coat of Seche Vite. 

These first few pictures are of the polish when it's warm. 





A few transitioning photos...




And now cold photos...



 In this one you can see both colors!



Next up is Kiss Me Before Sunrise. I also loved this one and think it's a perfect addition to your polish collection for Spring! I have been wearing this one for the last 3 days and have just now had some chipping, so the polish formula is definitely awesome! The following photos are 2 coats of KMBS and 1 coat of Seche Vite. 

First are photos of the polish when it's warm. 




Now the transitioning photos..




 And last, the warm photos...





 And hopefully you can see both of the colors in this one!


You can buy these polishes at Polished by KPT for $12.00 each! 



No comments:

Post a Comment