Sunday, April 19, 2015

OPI Shellac Mani

Hi all!

So sorry it's been a bit since my last post! I had to go out of town for a wedding. So I didn't have to deal with painting my nails, I got a shellac mani before I left. Amazingly, it has actually lasted me almost two weeks with no chipping! Now, I know they say that's how long they can last, but usually within a week I get a couple of small chips. Not with this mani, though. Generally, when I get shellac I always go for OPI products or Gelish, and this one certainly did not disappoint!

Today, I have OPI's Go With The Lava Flow. This is part of their Spring 2015 Collection. I absolutely love it! It is a shimmery red with gold tones and is just super pretty! I usually feel like I need to have an accent nail with my manis, but this one was super shimmery and fun on its own. I have actually enjoyed wearing it for almost two weeks now! The following pictures were taken after a week of wear. Enjoy!







How do y'all like it? It was hard to capture the shimmer in these photos, but it is very vivid in real life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment