Friday, July 15, 2016

Julie G

Hey all! I have a short, but sweet post for you tonight! 

Today, I tried out Julie G Shark's Cove. Kind of disappointed that I didn't find this before Shark Week, but there's always next year! This is a mint polish with a silvery shimmer and I have to say - I really like it!

Check it out!




These pictures are of 3 coats of Shark's Cove. I thought the polish had a good formula and was easy to apply. I also give credit to the small brush for that as well. I know a lot of people hate them, but I LOVE smaller brushes...that's why I'm obsessed with mini polishes. :) Maybe it's just the width of my nails? Who knows!

I got this polish at Rite Aid for $3.99. I have to say - I am OBSESSED with the nail bars in Rite Aids. I literally can't go in one without buying polish. Like a moth to a flame! Haha. 

Do y'all have any Julie G polishes you love or would like to see on my blog? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment