Sunday, August 19, 2012

Mer-Maid For Each Other

Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope you all are enjoying the last few hours of your weekend. Tomorrow is Monday...blech! Well, I'm sorry I haven't posted at all lately...this week has been crazy! I finally had time yesterday to sit down and do a manicure! Whoop whoop! So, today I have for you a Nicole by OPI polish called Mer-Maid For Each Other. I have to say...I think this polish is SO awesome! It is a multichrome that flashes green, yellow and blue and it's also very shimmery! When I put the first coat on the polish was very sheer and kind of streaky, so I was a little worried at first. Thankfully it evened out with two coats! The only issue I have with it is that it does dry with some light brush strokes, but they really aren't that noticeable it most lighting. My photos are all two coats of Mer-Maid For Each Other with Sally Hansen Insta Dri top coat. 

I took the first photo from that angle so you could see that it sometimes does look really blue!


This photo was taken in the shade with the flash on. 


This photo was taken in the shade...look at all the colors!!!


 The following photos were all taken in the sunlight.




All in all, I really love this color. I wasn't a fan of the polish formula in the beginning, but all that matters is that it evened out in the end and looks greeeeeat! Also, from what I have seen online, this polish can only be purchased at Target along with some other awesome colors Nicole has just released. Hopefully I can get my hands on the rest of them soon!

1 comment: