Friday, March 15, 2013

My First Cult Nails Polish

Hey everyone! Hope you all have a good week. My week was absolutely terrrrrrible. I am just so happy that it's over and I'm hoping to start fresh on Monday. The one highlight was that I got these bad boys in the mail last weekend. I finally gave in and ordered my first polish from Cult Nails and I am in L-O-V-E! 


Up first is Disciplined. This polish is a sheer grey base and has a bluish/purple shimmer to it. It is pretty much amazing! It was definitely hard to capture the shimmer in these pictures, but it is easily visible in real life! I believe it took about four coats to reach full opacity, so this would also make a great layering polish!





The next polish I have for you is Seduction. Oh my gosh you guys, I just can't even put into words how much I love this polish. Seduction has a purple jelly base and is full of rainbow flakie goodness. I mean - just wow!!! 

In the first set of photos I have Seduction worn four different ways. On my index finger, I have (I believe) four coats. On my middle finger I used a base coat of OPI Vant To Bite My Neck? with two coats of Seduction, on my ring finger I used Ulta Moody Blues for the base and two coats of Seduction and on my pinky I used a black base with two coats of Seduction. Which is your favorite?!



Okay, my next photos are of four coats of Seduction all by itself. It would be pretty much impossible to make this baby fully opaque. 




So what do you think? I love Disciplined so much! Seduction is definitely one of my favorites of my collection! So beautiful! I love it by itself, but I definitely love it layered more! All I can say is that I am for sure buying more Cult Nails polish in the future!

P.S. You can now follow me on Instagram...so go do it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment