Sunday, March 17, 2013

Unknown Color Club

Hey everyone! I hope you have all had a good weekend...and, of course, Happy St. Patty's Day! I hope everyone wore green on their nails today! Green is my favorite color, so I love St. Patrick's Day since it gives me an excuse to wear a lot of green and not look ridiculous!

I have a very interesting post today. I have not only my first Color Club polish to show you, but I have also NO idea what it is! I found this polish in a nail salon during Christmas. It wasn't on any kind of display - it was just mixed in with a bunch of other polishes. I told them I wanted to buy it and they looked in the back and this was their only one. The problem - the label is gone from the bottom. I have searched all over the internet and have not found photos that look anything like it! So, if y'all happen to know what this polish is, please let me know!!! 

This unknown is a red jelly polish with tons of holo glitter. It was pretty opaque in only two coats. Also, FYI you can see the holo glitter A LOT better in person. My camera had trouble picking it up. The polish is really awesome. The formula is perfect and it is super pretty! I just wish I knew what it was. :o(



What do y'all think??? I love this polish and I have got to figure out what it is! 

Also, seeing the Google Reader is being discontinued, I just wanted to let y'all know that you can follow me via Bloglovin. Please make sure to follow! Not even half of my followers have joined on there and I don't want to lose you guys!!!

1 comment:

  1. Followed you through both Google and Bloglovin. :) Great swatches. I hope you figure out what the color is - It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete