Sunday, March 3, 2013

OPI Liquid Sand: Get Your Number

Hello all you polish lovers out there! Okay, so let me first start off my apologizing for being the worst blogger, ever. I can't believe it's been since the beginning of January since I have blogged. Things have just been crazy and time has been limited. Not to mention, at the beginning of January I broke off one of the nails on my swatching hand and have had the hardest time growing it back out! I've been waiting patiently, but couldn't take it anymore. So please ignore my stubby ring fingernail. :o( 



I have an exciting post for y'all today (at least I think it is). I hope you haven't gotten too tired of seeing swatches of OPI's new Liquid Sand Collection, because I've got one for you today! Today I have photos of Get Your Number. This is a blue polish that dries matte with a sandy texture, but also has some amazing bling to it! The following photos are of two coats of Get Your Number.

The first two photos are of Get Your Number sans top coat.




These next photos are of two coats of Gelous and one coat of SH Insta Dri. All I have to say is HOLY CRAP!!!!! This polish is BEA-utiful with top coat!!! 






Well, what do you think? Have you tried any of the Liquid Sand polishes yet? Overall, I'm not sure I am crazy about the texture. I think the idea is awesome, but I don't think I could wear it without top coat for more than a day. Either way, I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of the collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment