Wednesday, November 14, 2012

China Glaze Sun-Kissed

Hey fellow polish lovers! Hope you have all had a good weekend. I am totally not ready to go back to work tomorrow (as usual). I feel like I haven't slept in a week. I am soooooo tired. I would go to bed now, but I have to watch The Walking Dead tonight! It's the best show on all week IMO. Tonight I have another amaaaazing polish - China Glaze Sun-Kissed!

This polish is from the 2012 Summer Neon Collection. Unfortunately, I did not buy any of the other polishes in this collection. I found this was in the clearance section at Ulta, along with Freeze!, which I showed you yesterday. I can tell you that I am in love with this polish, so looking back, I wish I had purchased some more. I wore this for the first time for a Halloween Party, where I dressed like an 80's pop star and needless to say, it was perfect with my outfit! Feast your eyes on this beautiful high lighter yellow polish! Make sure to enlarge the photos, so you can see the true color!







Don't you just love it?! Luckily, I was on Beauty Joint and saw that they have the Summer Neons Collection for sale for $3.99 each. I am definitely going to be some of the other colors from this collection!

***Blogger Edit: I wrote this last week and I guess it didn't post! Stupid internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment