Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Zoya Charla

Happy Thanksgiving Eve everyone! How excited are you all to stuff your faces with turkey and pumpkin pie tomorrow?! I know I am! I am also very thankful to be at home in FL with my family! What are you all thankful for this Thanksgiving??? I can also say I am thankful for all of my wonderful followers and all of the fabulous polishes in my collection! 

Tonight, I have another special post for you. I have a TON of untried polishes right now. Sound familiar??? Quite a few of them include Zoya polishes, so I planned to maybe do a Zoya spam post for y'all on Monday. Well, I got a new camera this week because my other one just wasn't cutting it anymore and I tried and it out and so far I really love it! I took all of these photos today with my new camera and the style of the photos are a little different than usual. I couldn't wait to post these because I wanted to see what y'all think of these photos compared to the other ones! 

The following photos are of two coats of Zoya Charla with Seche Vite as the top coat. Charla is a shimmery aqua/green polish. It's definitely very mermaidy to me, which is great because I love that kind of color! The formula was good and I hardly had to do any clean up! Check out Charla! It's beautiful!






I'm still learning how to use this camera and will also hopefully be making a light box soon to improve things as well! I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! I will try and blog while I'm on vaca, but if you don't see anything from me, I will definitely be back next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment