Saturday, November 3, 2012

Butter London Spam!

Hey my lovelies! Happy Saturday! Today I have an awesome Butter London Spam post for you! Butter London is a relatively new polish brand for me. I bought my first ones a couple of months ago when Ulta was having an awesome BOGO sale on them. I have been waiting to buy them because of the high price tag ($14 a bottle), but thankfully Ulta had that great sale and I am officially in love with Butter London! 

First up is Tart With a Heart! This is a beautiful goldenish glitter that sits in a clear base. The following photos are of two coats of Tart With a Heart. I swatched this quite a while ago, so I don't remember what color I layered it over. If I remember correctly, it is an Essie polish. *blogger fail* But this is a glitter thirsty polish, so get ready for doing some serious top coat! I do want to point out that this polish is seriously bangin' and that it is waaay better in person!




Next up is Lovely Jubbly. Oh man, this polish is great! It is a mix of pink, blue, red glitter. It has a pretty thick formula and can easily be opaque. I layered two coats of Lovely Jubbly over a black base! 






Last, but not least is Trustafarian. This is a light green holo and I absolutely love it! It is by far my favorite out of these three polishes. The formula was great, too! I literally had no clean up after I put this polish on. The following is two coats of Trustafarian with a Seche Vite top coat. I did not think adding the top coat dulled the holo at all!









What do y'all think of these??? I have gotten quite a few more Butter London polishes since I swatched these and I can't wait to try them out. I have very high expectations!

No comments:

Post a Comment