Friday, November 23, 2012

Urban Decay Fbomb and Big Bang

Happy Black Friday!!! Who all went shopping today?! You know I did! What did you all get at the stores? If you went shopping, leave some comments below and let me know what you got (especially if you got any nail polish)!

I have my first Urban Decay polishes to show you today. I found these on ebay. They are a set of minis and I ended up getting them for $8, so it was a really good deal!

First up is Fbomb. This is a really classic red creme polish. It's kind of a darker red and it's really pretty! The formula was seriously perfect! The following photos are of two coats of Fbomb. The only problem I had with it is that it took a little bit to dry and when I put Seche Vite on top of it, the polish dragged a bit. Maybe it was my fault...I could have just been too anxious to slap on that top coat! The following photos are of two coats of Fbomb. Please enlarge these photos to see the color more accurately!




Next up is Big Bang. From what I've seen, this color is a re-release of a color Urban Decay released a while ago. Big Bang is a bright pink foil polish and it is super pretty! It's pretty much the perfect pink. The formula was a bit thick, but it's nothing a couple of drops of polish thinner can't take care of! The following photos are of one coat of Big Bang with Seche Vite top coat. Make sure to enlarge these photos too! Not sure why, but certain colors look different when I upload them into my blog. Boo.






Well, there you have it! Two awesome polishes. I am definitely looking forward t buying more Urban Decays in the future!

1 comment:

  1. I love that red color Marissa! Perfect for Christmas! I didnt find any good nail polish deals on black friday :( but I bought a new blue Essie polish anyways lol. Have a good weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete