Saturday, September 15, 2012

Game Day Mani #3

Happy Saturday all! Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I usually try to do at least two a week, but work has been crazy...plus I haven't been feeling too well. But, you know I managed to do my game day mani! Today, I have a crackle mani for you! I used Claire's black crackle polish that I got in a mini set over two coats of Maybelline Bold Gold. Of course, I used a top coat of SH Insta Dri.








I love crackle polishes...don't y'all??? I have a few sparkly crackles that I got on sale at Sally Beauty Supply that I haven't tried yet, but hopefully will soon! BTW, Claire's polishes are really good, plus they're usually BOGO! I have also swatched quite a few things today, so I have some really awesome blogs coming for you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment