Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hits - No Olimpo Collection Part 1

Hey everyone! Happy Sunday! What I am posting about today was supposed to be yesterday's post, but it was a hectic day and then last night I got super sick. I am still not feeling well at all, but thankful that tomorrow is a holiday so I don't have to go to work until Tuesday. Today's polish is basically pure awesomeness! I have two different linear holo polishes from the Hits No Olimpo Collection. 

The first polish is a very sheer silvery linear holo called Hefesto. This polish is basically a holo top coat, so you can take any old polish you have at home and turn it into an amazing holo! I have also seen other pictures of this and you could make this polish opaque on its own if you're wanting to do that as well.

The first set of photos are of two coats of Hefesto over three coats of Ulta Sun-Sational. Just look at the color on this baby! Now, I promise this polish is truly holo-licious. My camera just doesn't have the power to completely pick up the rainbow of colors.







The next photos are of two coats of Hefesto over Orly Fresh. Fresh is a bright lime green and not something I would generally wear on its own, but I found it at Ulta for $1.99 on clearance, so I just had to buy it! Basically it was worth it because Hefesto is the perfect compliment for it! 






The next color I have for you is Atena. Atena is a hot pink linear holo and it's gorgeous! I just love this polish! The formula was great and I only needed two coats! Please make sure to enlarge the pictures so you can see the true color of this beauty!







Well, that's it for today! What do y'all think??? I LOVE THESE. I mean, holo polishes are pretty much the best thing ever. There are a bunch more colors in this collection that I hope to get my hands on within the next couple of months. If you're interested, you can buy these at Llarowe and they retail for $10 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment