Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sally Hansen Ruby Slippers

Good afternoon! Hope everyone is having a great Sunday so far. All I can think is that I am NOT ready for Monday. Not to mention, I know this is going to be a long week at work. So, I'm trying to make myself feel better by baking a super scrumptious pumpkin dessert tonight! Don't you just love pumpkin?! I do! I just cannot wait for October and all that comes with it! Anywho, today's mani is super awesome if you ask me. I have for you an older polish called Sally Hansen Ruby Slippers. This baby is just the perfect color of red and is SO sparkly. I really don't even have words to describe how much I love it, which is saying a lot because red is not one of my favorite polish colors. I have two coats of Ruby Slippers over one coat of Confetti Rock The Night Away with my SH top coat, of course! Wouldn't this just be the perfect Christmas mani???











Ugh. I just can't wait until I get a better camera, because these photos truly do not do this polish any justice! If you're interested in getting one of these babies, I was able to find mine on Ebay!

No comments:

Post a Comment