Monday, October 1, 2012

Bath and Body Works

Hey all! Who has got a case of the Mondays?! I know I sure do! Uuugh. Only 3 more days for me until the weekend because I am taking the day off Friday for a mini vaca to Florida! Woohoo! Tonight, I have another non-nail polish post about some great products I got at Bath and Body Works this weekend!

First up is True Blue Spa sugar scrub! This is a sugary smelling manicure scrub. You basically wet your hands and rub this in for 60 seconds and then rinse. After doing this, my hands are seriously silky smooth! It smells great and works really well!



Next up is True Blue Spa Mango Butter. Oh man, this smells sooooooo good! Aaaaah. I can't get enough of it! It is super moisturizing and I definitely recommend it!

Since I got these, my routine each day is as follows: I use the sugar scrub in the morning and follow up with the mango butter to moisturize my hands.  At night, before bed I then use my Lemony Flutter to moisturize my cuticles. My hands have never looked and felt better!

Right now, Bath and Body Works is selling True Blue Spa products, buy 2 get 1 free. Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment