Sunday, October 28, 2012

Dollish Polish This Is Halloween Collection Picks

Happy Sunday! Sorry it has been so long since I last posted. I have been super busy with work and doing things around the apartment. The usual blah things! But, I have been swatching a bunch - just haven't gotten anything posted! :o) Today I have the three polishes that I got from the Dollish Polish This Is Halloween Collection. I bought a grab bag of three of these polishes from Overall Beauty. She basically gave you a deal and it was cheaper than buying 3 of them separately. The only catch to it was that I didn't know which polishes I was getting. Luckily, I got 2 out of the 3 that I requested! Wahoo! 

First up is This Is Halloween. This polish has small green, orange and black glitter. I had a little bit of an application issue because the polish was kind of goopy. However, it has a ton of glitter, so that was great! This is two coats of This Is Halloween over Orly Fresh. When I ordered these I actually thought this was going to be my favorite out of the collection, but it is actually my third choice out of the three I received. Of course, that's not saying anything bad because these polishes are AWESOME.





Next is Spectral Pup. This polish has orange and white hex and square glitter...and the best part is that it glows in the dark!!! I seriously loooooove this polish. I actually did not request this one in my grab bag, but I am super happy that it is all mine! I did notice that those big, awesome white square glitters tended to sink to the bottom of the bottle. I turned it upside-down for a few minutes and had no problem being able to get some on all of my nails! This is one coat of Spectral Pup over four (yes, four) coats of China Glaze Diva Bride. BTW, I tried soooooooo hard to get a pic of this glowing, but my camera stinks and I wasn't able to get anything good enough to post. :o(







Last, but not least is Whats This? Whats This? This polish has purple, orange, green, white and black glitter. I thought it had great coverage. I believe that this is only one coat over OPI Suzi & The 7 Dusseldorfs. I am seriously in looooooooooooooooooooooooove with this polish. I really don't have words to express how I feel. It's totally unqiue and I just love the color combo! Also, check out that awesome black square on my pointer finger! I mean where did that come from?! My only complaint is that I wasn't able to fish another one of those out of the bottle!






Overall, I am just in love with these polishes. I am currently kicking myself for not just buying the entire collection while I had the chance. :o( I mean, I have never gotten a Dollish Polish that I didn't like! Have you?!?! If you want to keep up with what's going on, you can follow Dolly on her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment