Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Nail-Aween Post #2: Matte Dotticure

Hey all! Today I have my second Nail-Aween Nail Art Challenge post! Today's challenge is a matte dotticure. I just looove matte polish, don't you??? For today's mani I did a black base coat (I took these photos last week and can honestly not remember which black I used! My b!) and I used Sinful Colors Courtney Orange and Gogo Girl for the dots! I hope you like it!







I used NYC Matte Me Crazy for the matte top coat. I do apologize for the colors running together on my pinky nail. When I did the dots they were PERFECT. Then I added the matte top coat and the colors started running together. :o( Overall, I do like it. Maybe next time I'll just matte the base coat and leave the dots shiny! What do you think???



No comments:

Post a Comment