Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Lava

Happy hump day, everyone! I hope you have all been having a good week so far! Today is my birthday, so it's been a pretty good day. Although, I am the big 2-6, so I'm definitely not excited about that! Bleh! Well, onto things that make me happy - nail polish!!!!!!

Today, I have Lava from Sally Hansen's Lustre Shine Collection. This is the only polish that really stuck out to me out of them all. I saw these about a week ago at Walgreens and passed them up. Then, I went back to Walgreens to try to find those cute little Fantasy Maker coffins that have been eluding me, and I still couldn't find them. :o( So, I decided to buy Lava to cheer myself up (sad, I know)! Well, let me just say - this polish reeeeeeeally cheered me up! This is a orange/pink (and a little goldish) foily duochrome polish and it is sooooo awesome! The color shift in this is just great and the formula was good too. I only needed two coats!









Seriously these pictures don't even do this polish justice! This polish is very similar to Mac Bad Fairy, which is HTF these days. If you don't have that polish, this is a great option. Honestly, from the pictures I have seen of both I think I might like this better!

Also, I am still participating in the Halloween nail art contest. I will be out of town this weekend, so get ready for my challenge posts to start next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment