Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Overall Beauty is the best!

Hello to all of my beautiful followers! I have a short, but sweet post for you tonight. I just wanted to give a shout out to Kim from Overall Beauty! Overall Beauty is a website that sells mineral products and most importantly - indie nail polish! I have purchased twice from this site now and the shipping is always fast! But what I really wanted to mention is how Kim puts an extra special treat in your box whenever you order something! The first time I ordered from her, she put an awesome 8 sided nail buffer in the box, which has been really useful! Even my husband thinks it's amazing! A couple of weeks ago I ordered a grab bag of polish from her and in that box she put Halloween candy and a pedicure kit! Yaaay!


Isn't it cute??? All of the polish was wrapped in that cute Halloween paper too! It was just so festive and unexpected! So if you guys are ever looking for indie polish this is the place to go! You can find all of this goodness here. She also has a Facebook page if you want to keep up with what's going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment