Monday, October 8, 2012

Nail-Aween Post #1: Water Marble

Hey everyone! Sorry it has been so long since I've posted. I have been out of town, but I'm back now! Today is going to be a short post because I'm exhausted and pretty stressed out. :/ Today, I am finally getting around to doing my first post for the Nail-Aween Nail Art Challenge. The first challenge is a water marble. For this design I used a base coat of NYC French White Tip and for the swirls I used NYC Black Lace Creme and NYC Spring Street. This mani didn't turn out quite like I hoped it would because no matter what I did, I could not the the water the right temperature. Boooo. Luckily, it still turned out pretty well. Here ya go!



There - you finally have my first post! More Nail-Aween pics coming your way this week! Don't forget to check out all of the other blogs participating. You can see a list here.

1 comment:

  1. Looks cool! The ring finger almost looks like a tree! haha love it!

    ReplyDelete